Pork, Sesame And Chinese Mushrooms With Vegetables Stir Fry...Going Far East
|Pork, Sesame, Chinese Mushrooms And Vegetable Stir Fr|
Chinese cooking is not difficult on condition you have certain sauces and the willingness to cut your many ingredients before hand. These sauces may be Black Sweet Soy, Mushroom, Plain Soy, Oyster, Sparerib, Chicken Hot Sauce and any other you pick off the shelf of any Asian store. They are very inexpensive. Fresh ginger root, coriander, and chili peppers are also part of the ingredients you could add to any chinese dish. You can make your own spring rolls or wontons once you purchase the special rolling pastry. It all depends on your mood of the moment.
You will need:
- 1 kg lean pork cut in thin and narrow slices.
- 250 gms round frozen string beans.
- 250 gms frozen sliced mushrooms.
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds.
- 5 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- 2 small onion sliced.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 5 carrots peeled, washed and sliced side-ways (not round).
- 1 cup broken dried chinese mushrooms previously softened in some boiling water.
- 2 Tbsp. oyster sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. mushroom sauce.
- 2 Tbsp. sweet black soy sauce.
- Some pepper.
Please note that the whole idea of this dish is to keep the vegetables crunchy and the thinly sliced meat well browned.
- Combine frozen string beans, carrots, and frozen mushrooms, onions and garlic on medium low heat in a large wok, cover and stir occasionally.
- Add softened chinese mushrooms which no matter how much you cook them they will always retain their crunchy bite.
- Mix and let the frozen vegetables thaw.
- Continue stiring till vegetables are still hard to the bite.
- Transfer to a large bowl.
The thinly sliced pork:
|This Wok Is Courtesy Of "your dreams coming true".|
- Add sesame and stir fry till it takes a tan color.
- Add meat and stir fry, and when all sides have changed color, try to place the meat around the sides of the wok which are dry and the meat will brown and take a grilled flavor.
- In the meantime the base of the wok will have the meat liquid which will slowly evaporate while the meat is browning and taking a wonderful taste without having added anything yet.
- When you are satisfied with the color of your pork slices, add the above sauces and stir well.
|Before Pork Slices Were Placed On The Walls |
Of The Wok.
- No rice and no chili peppers.