I was told by an American friend of mine that Quince, the fruit, grows in various parts of the United States but for some reason people do not use it.
Friday, November 4, 2016
Friday, September 9, 2016
Get baby Eggplant.
- Cut in half lengthwise.
- Using a sharp knife score as shown in picture.
- Set them all on indirect heat.
- Cover bbq at high temp till eggplant are soft and cooked.
- Spoon out eggplant meat leaving behind the shell.
- Fill the shell with whatever dry meat sauce you feel like.Greeks use oregano as the main flavor.
- Make a thick bechamel sauce and cover the surfaces.
- Return to bbq and let surface of bechamel brown a bit.