You will need:
Serves many as a dip.
- 2 ripe avocados.
- Juice of one lemon.
- 2 onions quartered.
- 1 tomato quartered.
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper.
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Cut the two ripe avocados lengthwise in two. Throw away the seed, scrape all the avocado out into the blender bowl.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into the same blender bowl and blend using the vertical hand held blender.
- Regulate salt and cayenne and transfer to the serving bowl.
- Cut as many tortillas, pita bread into triangles and toast them. You can use chips or crisps (depending who's reading this) if you wish.
- Serve on a nice big in diameter plate with the guacamole bowl in the middle.
- Put the toasted bread around the guacamole bowl.
Serve with your favorite cocktails,