No red meat everybody says!! So we stick to white. Chicken, turkey and fish. I enjoy one recipe which is liked by most of my friends so I would like to share it with you.
You will need:
- 500 gms of chicken breast cubed small.
- 1 orange bell pepper zero SHU on the Scoville scale cubed.
- 1 Red hot pepper about 1000 SHU on the the Scoville scale cut in pieces.
- 1 onion quartered and divided.
- 6 skewers soaked in water not to burn.
- Marinate chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary for at least one hour prior to grilling.
- When time to grill, thread a few pieces of chicken, add one cube of orange bell pepper, a few chicken cubes, a piece of hot pepper, continue with chicken pieces till you end with a piece of onion.
- Repeat for the rest of the chicken to make a total of 6 skewers.
- Heat your stove-top grill to very hot and keep at high heat. Place skewers and grill for about 5 minutes each side.
- When meat is cooked or feels hard to the touch, turn off heat, and serve.
You can serve with thick Greek yogurt, tza-tzi-ki or any sauce you wish.
Enjoy with a salad: