|How to cut the vegetables|
You will need:
- 4 cucumbers medium size cubed very small.
- 3 big tomatoes cubed as small as possible. Juice and seeds included.
- 1 yellow bell pepper cubed very small.
- 2 green sweet peppers cubed very small.
- 1 red sweet pepper cubed very small.
- 1 bunch radishes cubed very small.
- 4 hard boiled eggs sliced with egg slicer.
- 4 cans tunafish drained keeping the hot pepper if there is one.
- 1 chili pepper sliced very thinly (optional).
- Olive oil.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Mix all vegetables except the radishes using both hands.
- Add olive oil and mix again using your hands.
- Put in serving dish.
- Open tunafish cans, drain, keep the red hot pepper if there is one.
- Empty the can on one side of the dish. Do not disperse. Place the radishes on top of the tuna, place the red hot pepper on top of the radishes.
- Repeat above step for the other three cans. This way everybody has his own portion of tunafish.
- Spread the sliced hard boiled eggs around the dish and serve with nice fresh hot bread.