This is a funny (ha ha) question. You will be surprised how many people do not know how to boil a hard boiled, medium, or soft boiled egg.Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz1QI9F1mh2
- Put the number of eggs you want boiled in a saucepan.
- Add enough cold water to just cover all the eggs (whether they are 3 or 30).
- On high fire wait until the water boils.
- As soon as the water reaches a fast boil, start counting:
- 2½ minutes for a soft boiled egg for breakfast. It depends on your taste. It is between 2 and 3 minutes.
- 6 minutes for a medium hard boiled egg. When the yolk is not completely set yet.
- 10 minutes for a hard boiled egg.
- As soon as time is finished, turn off the fire, put the saucepan or pot under running cold water to stop the cooking operation.