Prosciutto Di Parma Salad.....Perfect For Dinner
|Prosciutto Di Parma With Very Thin Slices Of Carrot|
And Iceberg Lettuce
Q: What could you eat for dinner when you had a big lunch ??
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, washed and torn by hand into bite size pieces.
- 2 carrots sliced very thinly using the potato peeler.
- 4 slices of Prosciutto Di Parma.
- 4 Grissini bread sticks.
- Any dressing you like.
- Mix iceberg lettuce with the carrots.
- Wrap the prosciutto around the grissini bread.
- Add dressing.
- Serve as shown in picture above.