|Une Botte D'Asperge!|
Photo Courtesy Of Google
Spring is the time for asparagus. You can eat asparagus every day in a different manner. There are many ways to prepare this delicate and refined vegetable so it needs special handling, care and preparation. I will not go further to explain more about the how's and the do's but I will share with you a dressing recipe a friend of mine gave me a few years ago.
You will need:
- 500 ml of full fat cream.- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard (Dijon by Maille).
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Wipp cream until it starts to set.
- Start adding mustard and lemon slowly.
- Add salt and white pepper to taste.