Gorgonzola Cream Cheese Stuffed Porc Fillet....Beef Fillet can be used as well.
This is absolutely a delicious meal for Sunday!! Grill the whole fillet and stuff it with a mixture of cream and Gorgonzola cheese....
- 1 whole pork fillet cut in two lengthwise.
- 100 gr Gorgonzola cheese.
- 100 gr Cream cheese.
- 1 garlic very finely chopped.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 1 sprig fresh thyme.
- Salt and freshly ground green pepper.
- Mix cheeses and milk in a sauce pan over low heat until they are all soft creamy.
- Grill both halves of meat over piping hot grill till clear liquids appear on the surface.
- Serve both halves with the cheese sauce in the middle sandwich style.