Caution: Very Spicy Hot!!
|Ingredients For Our Salsa - You See The Long Greek Chilies..|
Chelsie Kenyon with About.com Guide just taught me and I am going to share it with you and it goes like this:
You will need:
Makes 3 - 4 cups depending on how many of each ingredient you use.
- 1 - 2 Greek chilies chopped very small. Can be replaced by 2 Green Bell Peppers.
- 5 - 6 tomatoes with no seeds chopped very small.
- ½ white onion cut up in small cubes.
- 4-5 cloves of garlic chopped very small.
- 1 bunch just cilantro leaves chopped.
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
- 1 tsp. salt not more because salsa is used with other foods which have their salt content already.
- Combine chilies, tomato, white onion,cilantro, garlic, lemon juice and salt and mix very well to get a homogenous mixture.
|Photo Courtesy Of Chelsie Kenyon From About.Com Guide|