The Right Honourable The Earl of Sandwich
When someone is retired, it very often happens that he or she, just does not want to do anything.Not even write a decent post for his readers. So this time I am going to share with you a very lazy sandwich I fix myself for lunch when I am in this state. Can you imagine not to even have the energy to make myself a spaghettata.?! Yes it is that bad...
Then you can do the following:
- 1 pita bread heated and slit in half leaving nearly half closed so the molten cheese does not melt out.
- 2 Tbsp. Pecorino grated.
- 2 Tbsp. salsa (just made).
- 2 slices of gouda cheese cut in slices.
- Open mouth of pita and insert the grated Pecorino.
- Insert some of the salsa and spread.
- Insert two slices of Gouda.
- Close and insert in cage for the toaster.
- Give it two minutes and its is ready, with the cheese all molten inside over the Salsa.
Sit back and enjoy.