|Pacific Wilde Pink Salmon From Alaska.|
|Salmon Cut In Slices As Opposed To Filet. In French D a r n e = slice, P a v e t = Filet|
- Three of the above slices of salmon.
- 30 gr of good quality fresh butter plus some olive oil.
- 5-10 fresh sage leaves or 3 dried.
- Juice of one lemon.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- When oil / butter mixture is hot, add sage leaves and place your three salmon slices.
- Lower heat to medium low and cook one side for 3 minutes then the other for another 3 minutes.
- Make sure the skin comes off easily, throw it away.
- Add lemon juice mix with olive oil / butter mixture and spoon over the salmon.
- Give it a couple of turns of the pepper mill and some thick salt.
Serve with the sage leaves, roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli