|Harissa From Tunisia Courtesy Of Wikipedia On Google|
Harissa is Tunisia's number one hot ingredient used in many foods such as the"Casse Croûte Tunisien" the lunch break sandwich and the famous Lamb Couscous a recipe which will be included in a future post. Today I will have the pleasure of sharing with you a deliciously easy and quick recipe to prepare when you have guests or for you to nibble at before lunch (that's how I put on weight!!).
You will need:
- 1 cup green olive preserve.
- 1 tsp. of Harissa.
- A mortar and pestle.
|Melba Toast Courtesy Of Wikipedia On Google|
The White Stuff Is Irrelevant.
- In a bowl combine the green olive preserve and the Harissa.
- Using the mortar and pestle grind together to a paste.
- Serve in a nice small bowl.
- Place the bowl in the middle of a platter with melba toast around it and a knife to spread when ever you want to have some.