Yes, there are days when you don't feel like cooking... and yes you may be a chili-head (someone who likes chilis and hot food) so the quickest and easiest meal you can prepare is:
Spaghettini with slices of red chili,browned butter and lots of freshly grated Parmesan.
The idea here is to use spaghettini. The thinnest of the spaghetti family because they cook in only 6 minutes.
You will need:
Serves 4 - 5
- 500 gr. spaghettini no. 10.
- 1 whole chili thinly sliced.
- 50 gms of fresh butter.
- Lots of freshly grated Parmesan.
- A nice bowl to serve the spaghetti in.
- Boil pasta as per instructions in " How to" boil pasta.
- At the time mentioned on pasta box, drain water.
- Melt butter in pot to slightly brown just to get that delicious odor of browned butter, add the sliced chili, stir and little then turn off heat and throw in the spaghettini.
- Mix well by tossing the pot.
- Serve in big spaghetti bowl.
- Sprinkle lots of Parmesan.
- Try to dig out some of the pepper slices to show on the surface.
Serve and enjoy!!