To make the filling:
- 500 gms of frozen spinach thawed and very well drained from all its juices.
- 220 gms of cottage cheese.
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmezan cheese.
- Some oil.
- Heat oil in a skillet and add spinach. Disperse spinach.
- Add cottage cheese. With a fork cut cottage cheese into the spinach.
- Mix well.
- Add the parmezan. Mix.
- With vertical hand blender blend all the three ingredients to form a single soft mixture. /set aside.
To make the ravioli:
- Go to Part I of this post and see the equipment needed .
- Keep pasta dough in the fridge for 15 minutes to rest.
- Make thin and flat pieces of pasta.
- Powder your working surface well and set the flat pieces of pasta .- Take spoonfuls of the stuffing and set on the flat pasta.
- Cover with another piece of flat pasta.
- Using the square and round cutter make the respective ravioli.
- Press well so the upper and lower flat pieces of pasta seal well the entrapped spinach stuffing.
|Mini Balls Of Ravioli|
- Cook the ravioli immediately or can wait till next day.
- Boil for just a few minutes till you see that they are done. ( Taste one)
- Strain with a slotted spoon onto a platter.
|Boiled Ravioli And Odd Pieces Of Unused Flat Pasta Sprinkled With Parmesan|
- Pour some brown butter on top, parmezan cheese, and fresh sage.