Wine Marinated Pork Roast.......Not Bad.
|Marinating The Pork|
|Pork Roasing In Oven With Orange|
I found half a bottle of red wine in the fridge, so I poured it all on the meat, put some fresh sage, bay leaves, salt and pepper, about a table spoon of mustard powder and a bunch of cloves in holes all around the meat and roasted it for a couple ot hours at 180 degrees C.
You will need:
- 2.3 kg of leg of pork in one piece with no bone.
- 1/2 bottle of dry red wine.
- 6 cloves of garlic cut in half.
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
- leaves of fresh sage.
- 1 Tbsp. mustard powder.
- Salt and pepper.
- Marinate the piece of pork overnight with all the above.
- Next day, put marinade and meat in a covered baking pot in a preheated oven to 180 degrees centigrade and leave it for 1 1/2 hours.
- Bring the meat out, let it rest for 15 minutes cut it in slices, and doctor the sauce.
Et voila!! The piece of pork is ready.