|Just Before Roasting|
You will need:
- 1.5 kg of pork cut in medium chunks.
- 1 big orange cut in pieces.
- Juice of one big orange.
- 1 big green apple cut in pieces.
- 2 inches worth of fresh ginger cut julienne.
- 1 Florina sweet red pepper roughly cut.
- 1 onion roughly cut.
- 6 cloves of garlic crushed and chopped.
- Olive oil.
- 1 whole hot chili pepper.
- Some black pepper corns.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Put all above ingredients in a deep plate and rub well. Leave to marinate for a couple of hours.
- Empty plate in a baking paper lined aluminum foil and close.
- Roast closed in 220 degree preheated oven for 1 hour.
- Open and continue to roast at 200 degrees for another hour, or till tender and colored.