We were having something simple yesterday: Pork Chops and Broccoli: Here is how it went:
- 3 Pork chops.
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce.
- 3 Tbsp. Chinese sesame oil.
- 1 Tbsp. thick black sweet soy sauce.
No salt no pepper.
- Marinate pork chops in a mixture of all the above fluids for an hour before your meal.
- Heat stick proof pan and place all three pork chops.
- Pour marinating mixture over pork chops.
|Nearly done pork chops.|
- Cook on slow fire till they are done overturning so sauce mixture coats both sides.
Serve with broccoli*
- Take 1 kg of frozen broccoli from your freezer and pour over special microwave oven ware.
- Cook full power for 18 minutes.
- Get rid of all the water from the now hot broccoli. Season if you wish.
Et voila a nice and quick meal.