Baby cuttlefish are easy to find and quite tasty. Today I put everything together in one pot and 1hour and 20 minutes later it was ready to eat.
- 1 kg baby cuttlefish washed.
- 4 medium potatoes, washed, pealed and cut and parboiled 3 minutes.
- 1 big onion very thinly sliced
- 2 heads garlic where individual cloves were added whole not peeled.
- ½ cup white wine.
- 3 pinches from the spice mix used to freshen up your living room.
- Salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to max.
- Combine all the above except the wine in the earth wear pot.
- At half time remove all liquids, add wine.
- When time is up, remove rest of liquids and boil in a saucepan to reduce sauce.
- Continue baking for another 20 minutes.
- Add reduced sauce on plates if desired.