Irini's Chocolate Lava...The Third And Last Dessert ...Barbara's Birthday Dinner
To make Irini's Chocolate Lava you will need:
- 200 gms cooking chocolate.
- 200 gms milk chocolate.
- 200 gms fresh butter.
- 3/4 cup caster sugar.
- 2 cups hard flour.
- 7 eggs separated.
- In a saucepan melt chocolate and butter.
- Beat the egg yolk and sugar very well and add to the above mixture.
- Remove from heat add flour and mix to prevent lumps.
- Beat egg whites to a meringue and fold in mixture.
- Coat a 24 cm. mold with butter, and bake at 270 degrees Centigrade for 12 to 13 minutes.
- Invert cake on the serving dish and cover with a cloth.
I totally recommend it.