For Sunday lunch I wanted to make something special. Didn't have much in the fridge so I used some sweet red peppers and zucchini to stuff a 1 kg breast of turkey...
- 1 kg breast of turkey.
- 3 sweet red peppers cut julienne.
- 3 zucchini cut julienne.
- 1 Tbsp. zaatar.
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar.
- 2 Tbsp. powdered mustard.
- 1 Tbsp. grape juice molasses.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 tsp. corn flour to thicken sauce.
- Butcher's twine or net.
- Preheat your oven at 150 degrees C with air.
- Cut open breast of turkey by setting it shiny smooth face down, the lower part facing you.
- Open breast thin and flat.
- Sprinkle the zaatar all over the surface facing you.
- Sprinkle and pat surface of the roll of turkey with powdered mustard
- Sprinkle freshly ground green pepper, salt, oil, dry sage, balsamic vinegar, and grape juice molasses.
- Roast for 1½ hours with air at 150 degrees Celsius.
- Take out from oven let it sit for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Thicken sauce with some corn flour. (I think I over did it here).