A quick and easy way to completely tenderize chicken breasts is ......
to marinate it in oil/lemon and tandoori spice mix.
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts.
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- 2 Tbsp. tandoori mix seasoning found in big super markets or spice shops. In my opinion Sharwood's Tandoori mix is the best.
- In a bowl mix extra virgin oil, juice of 2 lemons and the Tandoori seasoning.
- Pour over chicken breasts and marinate an hour before cooking.
- When time to cook, heat non stick pan to medium and place marinated chicken.
- Use marinating juices to brush over the tops of the chicken while cooking.
Note: keep turning the chicken pieces so that they don't burn till cooked.
Serve with boiled spinach or other boiled vegetables of your preference.