Batida De Ananas.....A Refreshing Pineapple "Shake" For Summer Nights...
We had a dinner party the other day and made some of these Batidas. Lots of coffee was served after dinner so the people could drive back to their home. It goes like this:
Recipe for two persons.
- 4 shots of Cachaça.
- 2 shots of good quality pineapple juice. Amount of juice should be half that of the Cachaça.
- 2 Tbsp. freshly pressed lime juice.
- Lots of crushed ice.
- Two straws per pineapple.
- Empty body of the pineapple carefully not to pierce it.
- Prepare shake in a pitcher by mixing all the above ingredients (except the straws).
- Pour into pineapple body, cover with the head.
- Insert the two straws opposite each other.
Each couple will enjoy their drink with "some mores"