|I Admit To Over Roasting The Sesame|
So today I would like to share with you a thought I had: breast of turkey nuggets coated firstly with a mixture of wheat flour and corn meal, secondly with seasoned beaten eggs and finally coated with roasted sesame healthily baked in my old oven.
To make these nuggets you will need:
- 500 gr breast of turkey cut up in small pieces.
- ¼ cup all purpose flour mixed with
- ¼ cup corn meal.
- 2 large eggs beaten.
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic in oil.
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger root.
- 1 Tbsp. chilli powder.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Enough roasted sesame seeds to coat.
- Beat eggs in a bowl, add garlic,ginger chilli powder, salt and pepper and mix well
- Coat turkey pieces with the homogenous flour/corn meal mixture.
- Coat with egg mixture
- Coat with roasted sesame.
- Bake in 180 degree C oven for 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite sauce, hot or not.