You will need:
- 1 kg Breast of Turkey which is such an easy piece of meat to let your imagination wander.
- 1 Tbsp. of dried tarragon.
- 3 Tbsp. of olive oil to saute the garlic.
- ¼ cup of olive oil to marinate the turkey pieces.
- 5 cloves of garlic run through the garlic press.
- 500 gr packed grated tomatoes in their juices.
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste for the marinade.
- 50 gr good quality fresh butter.
- Juice of half a lemon.
- 250 gr of Noodly Noodles. What are Noodly Noodles? These are noodles made with eggs and milk, dried and cut up in small pieces with a twist. Noodly is word which does not exist (I think). I made it up because it sounds nice. In Greece we call them Χυλοπύτες......Like the ones Greek girls or boys eat when they are dumped and ignored by the other....(Greek joke).
- Marinate the turkey pieces in oil, salt and pepper for a couple of hours before grilling.
- Before grilling the turkey, prepare your noodles as follows:
- Boil 1 liter of water per 100 gr of noodles. When water boils add the 3 tsp. salt.
- Throw in your noodles for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Check for doneness "al dente" as always with pasta and drain.
- Melt butter and squeeze in the juice of half a lemon, mix.
- Throw in your noodles stir and mix, cover to keep warm.
- Prepare your tomato sauce as follows:
- Add oil to a hot skillet and saute the garlic till you obtain that beautiful aroma.
- Add your grated tomato and juices, stir and mix.
- Add your dried tarragon, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. Bring to a boil then simmer for 5 minutes. Turn off heat, cover to keep warm. set aside till you grill the turkey.
- When turkey is ready, serve in the middle of the plate, with butter-lemon noodles around.
- Top turkey with the sauce.
- Sprinkle some dried tarragon on the noodles for decoration.