- 4 big eggs very well beaten.
- 200 gr " Nutella " cream.
- 100 gr self raising flour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Beat eggs at maximum speed till frothy 5 minutes.
- Melt Nutella in microwave oven half to one minute.
- Add to frothy eggs and stir slowly to incorporate completely.
- Add flour in stages while mixing till all the flour is absorbed.
- Pour into an oblong cake mould 24 x 8.5 cm (inside measurements).
- Bake for 30 minutes. Test for doneness. If not yet ready continue baking till cake tester comes out dry. This all depends on the strength of your oven.
- Take out from oven and let cool completely before taking it out of the mould.
Note: The reason you use only three products is because:
- The frothy eggs are used for raising.
- The Nutella is a creamy mixture of hazel nuts (including hazel nut oil), sugar, and cocoa.
- The self raising flour already contains baking powder and therefore helps to raise.