Cooking now a days is based on imagination. So the other day my wife made crepes and filled them with a mixture of tahini, honey and cocoa. They were delicious...
For 6 normal Crepes:
- 125 gr all purpose flour.
- 250 ml milk.
- 25 gr castor sugar.
- 2 eggs.
- A pinch of salt.
- 30 gr of fresh extra quality melted butter.
- 100 gr of fresh extra quality butter.
- Powdered sugar.
- Powdered cinnamon.
For the filling:
- 2 T tahini.
- 2 T cocoa.
- 1 T honey.
- 2 water.
Method for Crepes:
- Pour 2/3 of the milk in a bowl, add salt, sugar,eggs flour and beat hard.
- Incorporate rest of milk and add warm melted butter. Mix.
Method for filling the crepes:
- Mix tahini, cocoa, honey and water till you get a chocolate like thick fluid.
- Add some butter in the pan, and make the crepe. When crepe is ready, add enough filling to fill the crepe from side to side. Watch the photo.
- Leave slightly to warm, then roll each crepe and serve on a platter.
- Powder each crepe with powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Serve and enjoy!