You will need:- Two packets of Petit Beurre biscuits.
- 100 gr dark kitchen chocolate.
- 100 gr white chocolate.
- 200 gr 35% fresh cream.
- Thinly sliced almonds.
- Arrange 9 petit beurre biscuits on a rectangular cake base on a cookie sheet lined with baking paper as in picture below.
ganache by melting the dark kitchen chocolate with the white in the fresh cream using a bain marie.
- Let cool until the chocolate mixture is not very fluid.
- Go on by covering with another layer of petit beurre biscuits.
- Use up all your ganache and biscuits by ending with a layer of ganache.
- Sprinkle some thin slices of almonds on surface.
- Refrigerate for ½ hour.
Serve by cutting squares.