|Cubed Calf's Liver Marinated In Oregano, Olive Oil, Dried Garlic Flakes.|
You will need:
- 600 gr calf's liver.
- Salt and pepper.
- ¼ cup Samos sweet wine.
- ½ cup fresh full cream.
For the marinade:
- 3/4 cup olive oil.
- 3 bay leaves.
- 2 Tbsp. dry garlic flakes.
- 2 Tbsp. sweet red pepper flakes.
- The calf's liver should be packed like a sausage frozen but can be cut with difficulty with a sharp knife.
- Cut in ¼ inch slices.
- Then cut slices into narrow strips.
- Then cut the strips into cubes.
- This is the only way you can cut liver in small cubes.
- Add the oil., oregano, olive oil, garlic flakes, and sweet red pepper flakes and mix.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use. (2-3 hours).
- When time to cook, heat a stick proof skillet, add calf's liver, and scrape all oil from the bowl.
- Cook on high heat for ten minutes until cooked right through.
- Add Samos wine, wait for the alcohol to evaporate, stir well.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add fresh cream, stir to mix.
- Turn off heat, cover and wait for rice and cauliflower to cook.
Serve on rice