I believe, by now, my blog readers will surely know many recipes on codfish, pasta, and pork. So be it. At least you will have a good choice when you have any of these three ingredients in your fridge.To make codfish with tara
You will need:
- 6 pieces of frozen codfish filets, skin peeled off and thawed.
- 25 gm fresh butter.
- 1 Tbsp. onion very finely minced.
- 1 inch fresh ginger root juice.
- 1 big pinch of taragon.
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- In a large non-stick skillet, add the fresh butter and melt on high heat.
- Add the onion and the ginger, mix and stir for a minute.
- Add fish and saute on both sides for a minute.
- Add the wine, let boil , turn down heat to minimum, add salt and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Thicken the sauce if you wish with a tsp. of ready made roux powder.
-Ready, serve with steamed potatoes.